TravelPage Quick Jump
-- Destination Talk
-- North America
-- South America
Hotels & Resorts
-- Hotel Talk
-- North America
-- South America
-- Cruise Talk
-- Book a Cruise Online
-- Cruise Photo Albums
-- Cruise News
-- Monthly Ship Profile
-- Ship Reviews by Readers
-- Cruise Deals
-- Cruise Club
-- Air Talk
Reviews by Readers
News & Weather
-- Weather Forecast
-- Driving Directions
-- Currency Converter
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Book a Vacation
Air, Hotel, Car
Select Cruising Area
Britain and Ireland
Canada and New England
over 14 nights
$250 or less
$251 - $500
$501 - $1,000
$1,001 - $1,500
$1,501 - $2,000
$2,001 - $3,000
$3,000 or more
Carnival Cruise Lines
Costa Cruise Lines
Encore Cruise Escapes
Holland America Line
Majestic America Line
Norwegian Cruise Line
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Royal Caribbean International
Viking River Cruises
Hotels & Resorts
Ship of the Month
Submit a Review
Join Cruise Club
Shirts & Hats
TravelPage.com - News and Weather
Ocean Liner Museum
- the only museum in the world dedicated to the history and preservation of passenger vessels.
Ocean Liner Society
- this U.K.-based organisation publishes the "Sea Lines" quarterly and hosts lectures from visiting specialists as well as staging the premier Ship Show in Britain.
Internet Café Guide
- sitting in Bangkok looking for a web fix and a cup of Java? Check out this site to find the neighborhood Cybercafe. They have links to over 1,000 worldwide.
- if you are going to Europe for more than week, you should consider getting a Eurail Pass before you go.
S.S. United States
- ever wonder what happened to the fastest ship to cross the Atlantic? Visit this site to find out where she is and what's in store for her.
Maine Windjammer Association
- check out this site for an interesting mix of seafaring adventure with the majestic beauty and serenity of the Maine coast.
- looking for a shortcut across Lake Michigan? Well the 50 year old S.S. Badger can get your there in a unique way.
- headed for Moscow and don't want to deal with a taxi? This guy provides you with transportation and a personal tour of the area.
Speciality Travel in Northern France
- what a combination. These folks give you the option of taking a bird-watching tour or a battlefield tour (WWI or WW II)
Catch our Smile
- if you are interested in the history of airlines or ever wondered what happened to Pacific Southwest Airlines (PSA) check out this site estabalished by a former employee.
Sea Eagle Charters
- if you are looking for an alternative to the large cruise ships that visit Alaska, these folks can help.
High Adventure Travel
- planning a trip around the world and wondering where to get your ticket? These folks specialize in circumnavigation (...that's going around the world)
New River Llama Treks
- for those of you looking for Llama tours of West Virginia - look no further. This is the place.
Masters of the Blue Riband
- this site is dedicated to the ships that once had the honour to carry the ``Blue Riband" : the prestigious sign indicating the carrier as the fastest transatlantic passenger ship at that moment.
- thinking about trekking through the great mountains of Pakistan? These folks can help make it happen.
Travel The Net
- consumer oriented weekly column about travel resources online.
African & Saharan Guided Adventure Tours
- check out the world of the Sahara Desert, the land of Timbuktu, of adventure and rugged expeditions.
Spirit of Peoria
- ever wonder what Peoria looked like from the river? Well climb aboard the Spirit of Peoria for an interesting and educational journey up the Illinois River.
- check out this site if you're interested in hunting or sightseeing in Northern Russia.
- a must read if you are headed for Bangkok for the first time - especially if it's your first trip away from home.
- looking for someone to help you organize a safari in South Africa? These folks can help.
Crazy Dog Travel Guide
- Backpacking on a budget? The CDTG gives budget travelers the tools needed to plan a trip and the knowledge to maximize its enjoyment.
- home of the Best Country Music in the Western Pacific!
United States Lighthouse Society
- looking for enlightenment on the Web? Check out this site..
Elite Yacht Charters
- want to go down to the sea in a ship - a very nice ship? These folks can help you charter a yacht of just about any size, from 50 feet to 300 feet.
Traveling Around Ireland
- if you are thinking about a trip to Ireland, check out Patricia Tunison Preston's
Golden Hill Travel
- interested in trekking through Nepal, Tibet, India or Mongolia? These folks can help you put the trip together.
Kolotour Bicycle Holidays
- thinking about biking across Central Europe but want to do it in style? Check out this site.
Cayman Turtle Farm
- we think turtles are cool, and there's no better place to see them than in the Cayman Islands.
Gunslingers, Ghosts & Gold
- want to see Denver, Colorado in a different light? Consider this walking tour of old Denver and learn about the days when gunslingers, desperados, shady ladies and saloons were commonplace .
- want to take in Belgium and the surrounding areas from the comfort of your very own "river barge"? Here's one way to do it.
Greek Ferry Sailings
- heading for Greece and wondering which ferry is the right one for you? Well, check out this site and you can be sure to find the perfect match.
- ever wonder what world looks like through a low resolution camera connected to the Internet? Wonder no more, this site has links to all of them.
Cape Fox Tours
- going to Alaska and looking for a tour that emphasizes Native culture and local history? Check out this site.
Overland and Undersea Safaris
- headed to South Africa and can't make up your mind whether to dive or drive? These people can help no matter what the decision.
Classic Ship Collections
- if you've ever wanted a museum-quality ship model for your library or den, check out this site.
- headed to Europe and want to have a taxi or limo waiting for you when you arrive? Check out this web site.
CDC Travel Advisories
- worried about picking up that extra something that might ruin your whole trip? Check out the Center for Disease Control's web site to make sure you don't get something you really don't need.
- here's another outfit that can provide you with museum-quality ship models for your library or den. Great stuff.
Stubbs Island Whale Watching
- looking for whales on your next trip to British Columbia? Check out these folks.
- putting together a small group and looking for something less than a full size bus to get around in? Check out this company's mini-coachs.
The Complete Traveler
- trying to find that elusive World Map shower curtain? These folks have it - and more.
Fernie Fat-Tire Adventures
- mountain bike tours in the spectacular backcountry of the British Columbia Rocky Mountains.
- it Christmas all year long at SantaPark. Located wihin the Arctic Circle this theme park in Finnish Lapland is really cool.
Greek Islands Cruise Center
- want to see the Greek islands from the comfort of a small yacht-like vessel? These folks can make it happen.
Ari's Asian Adventure
- headed for Laos, China or Cambodia? Check out this site to find out what to expect when you get there.
Green Tortoise Adventure Travel
- want to tour North America or Central America from the luxury of a sleeper bus? Check out Green Tortoise Travel.
Idaho Fish 'n' Hunt
- been scouring the Internet for hunting or fishing options in Idaho? Well, surf no further, this is the site for you.
Captain Cook Cruises
- want to cruise out to the Barrier Reef or Fiji? Captain Cook Cruises will get you there in comfort.
Phil Carta's New Adventures
- if you are into diving or tropical destinations make sure you surf over to this site before your next trip.
Royal Regals of the Sea
- another nice site detailing the life of selected famous ocean liners.
- looking for Mexican food in Milwaukee, or French food in Fargo? Check out this site.
Deep Sea Voyages
- you've seen the movie but now you want to actually visit the Titanic. Well these folks have trips planned to visit the Titanic and other exotic locations. Visit their site to find out more.
Agapitos Express Ferries to Cyclades islands
- if you're visiting Greece and need to get from Piraeus to any of the Cyclades islands consider taking a ferry.
Glacier Bay & Inside Passage Cruise & Tour Planner
- want to visit Alaska's Glacier Bay, but not on a cruise ship? Check out this alternative that gets you up close and personal.
- wanna see Everest up close and personal, without having to walk up 29,000 feet? These folks can take you there in comfort.
- want to see Paris in style? These folks can provide the limo to make it happen.
Zambezi Safari and Travel Co.
- if you've been putting off your trip to the Zambezi Valley because you didn't know how to get there, wait no more - these folks can help.
International Driver's Licenses
- need an International driver's license? Here's the place to get one.
- interested in music? How about festivals? If you answered yes to both, here's the site for you - with information on over 1,300 music festivals in North America.
- going South and looking for something to do? Check out this list of Festivals in the Southern U.S.
Black Prince Narrowboat Holidays
- a unique way to see central England by boat.
- planning a trip to Antarctica? Check out this site before you go.
- looking for a marine park, someplace to swim with the dolphins, or possibly a submarine?
Mississippi River Home Page
- wanna learn everything you need to know about the Mississippi River and the towns and villages it passes through? Check out this site.
Large Canadian Roadside Attractions
- it's about time someone put together a site that lists all of the large roadside attractions in Canada. Visit this site to see the "Big Nickel" "Max the Moose" and countless other bits of Canadicana.
- how many times have you wanted to set up a golf tournament and didn't know where to start? Look no further.
American Road Journal
- follow yet another intrepid traveler as he travels across the United States.
Backpacking in Europe
- looking for information about backpacking in Europe?. Look no further.
- want to see the backyards of Europe? Try cruising down the river on a comfortable barge.
A Stomp Around The World
- find out what one guy did on a three year trip around the world.
- ever wanted to swim with the fish - or dolphins? Check out this site.
- if you are a teenager or college student and want to see a different side of Israel, these folks can help.
- this site has links to most embassies on-line and also contact information for those that haven't set up a web site yet.
The Travel Minute
- daily radio report packed with valuable advice and special inside information from travel and tourism industry experts. You can even listen while you're online.
Backwater Bait and Takle
- want to go fishing in Ontario? These folks can help get you started.
Backpacking in Hellas
- ever wonder what it would be like to backpack through Greece? This is the site for you.
Orrin's Caribbean Index
- looking for more info about someplace special in the Caribbean? Visit this site.
- if you need a railpass for Europe, this is the place to visit.
- multilingual index of European sites on the web.
- a great way to see the whales if you are in Norway. Lots of good whale-related info as well.
Walking and Gastronomic tours of the Pyrenees
- a great way to see this part of France.
Experience One Charters
- trying to catch the big one (fish that is) in Alaska? These folks can take care of all your needs.
B & B Charters
- trying to catch the big one in Mexico, Costa Rica, Florida or Alaska? Visit these folks.
Trans-Siberian Railroad Page
- everything you could ever want to know about the Trans-Siberian Railroad.
Travel Safety and Health
- here's a site where you can find out all you need to know about safety and health while traveling.
The Internet Guide to Hostelling
- guide to hostels and budget travel.
- safaris, eco-tours, climbing schools, and more.
- lots of helpful information about France and a list of private homes for rent.
- an international organization offering language instruction in 7 different countries, at 14 different locations.
- need to rent a car in Spain, check out this site.
Leonard's "CAM WORLD"
- links to more than 350 "live" weather, scenic and traffic cams - someone had to do it.
Alberta Frontier Town
- small town with an authentic "Old West" look and feel in a beautiful mountain setting on the upper reaches of the Red Deer River bordering Banff National Park.
Thrill Seeker Australian Adventure Holidays
- personally guided tours of Australia.
US State Department
- Travel Warnings & Consular Information Sheets.
US State Department, Passport Office
- Passport Information and downloadable forms.
- the International Cruise Magazine.
- specializing in Spanish Immersion and Educational Travel programs throughout México, Central America and South America.
- Tours of quarries for those of you that are geologists at heart.
RMS Queen Mary Seaport
- The official site for one of the classic liners of all time.
A Historical Walking Tour of San Francisco's Victorians
- learn about the architecture, lifestyle and history of this fascinating era.
- coastline flights over South Florida and the Bahamas.
Safe Passage to Freedom
- a travel escort service for seniors, the mobility or visually impaired--for anyone who would rather not travel alone
- Brilliant cycling holidays with spectacular routes, great venues, good food, and friendly company on the unspoilt western edge of Britain.
- Renting Exotic Cars, Boats & Motorcycles on Maui, Hawaii
Guide to London Pubs
- you can even submit your favorite.
VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com
Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway
$129 per person
Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas
$229 per person
Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day
$499 per person
What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean
From $599 per person
White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean
$549 per person
For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska
From $499 per person
Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.
More Vacation & Cruise Specials...
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2006 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.